In order to use our IPTV service you require a streaming device. You can order one that is setup with our software pre-installed or if you already have one we can assist you with installing our software on it.
We recommend using the Fire TV stick from Amazon, it’s the easiest device to setup and use. It also handles IPTV extremely well in slower internet connections. Minimum connection speed suggested is 20mbps download speed, although it will work at lower speeds you could encounter buffering while watching live TV.
When you receive your pro-programmed Fire TV Stick from us there are a few steps you will have to complete before you can access our IPTV service.
- Plug the device into an HDMI port on your TV and plug the USB power cable into a USB port on your TV (if no USB port is available use the power plug adapter to power your Fire TV Stick)
- Turn your TV on and make sure you have selected the correct HDMI source on your TV
- Once the Fire TV Stick loads you will have to go into settings and then into Network to connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Once connected to the internet you will be prompted to log into your Amazon account or create a new one if you do not have an account. Follow the steps through.
- Now that you are connected to the internet and logged into your Amazon account you will need to go into your Apps and scroll over until you locate our software (Fiber TV)
- Select Fiber TV, once you do so the software will start prompting you for a Username and Password. This will be provided by us on completion of sale. Please note both the username and password are case sensitive, so type in exactly as you receive.
- Now you are ready to enjoy your new TV service.
Custom Menu View Fiber IPTV application:
Change Mode to Q Mode and Save
Setting up Favorites Fiber IPTV application:
Scroll to the channel you would like to save in your Favorites list. Push the center button on your remote until this menu appears. Now select Add Favorite
Now you can view your Favorite channels without having to scroll through all the channels to find